Plan Your Trip
SCHOOL TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!
School tickets are available for purchase online or by telephone through our Box Office.
1.800.567.1600 | 519.273.1600
2023 SCHOOLS' PRICE CHART - with seat maps
2023 SCHOOLS' GUIDE
Savings for Students
- Midweek matinées from $19 - excludes performances between July 3 and September 3.
- Earlybird School Days - selected 12:30 p.m. performances available for A Wrinkle in Time! Includes a free post-show chat with cast members immediately following the show.
- Special student group pricing for other shows.
- Free chaperone ticket for every 20 student tickets purchased.
- Easy payment options.
- Save 50% on regular-prices A, B, C and Bravo zone seats when you add an evening show to a student matinée performances (marked S on the calendar).
- Take advantage of our special summer-school pricing for July and August performances.
- Fall for the Bard $10 student tickets (plus tax) - available for fall student matinée performances of King Lear and Much Ado About Nothing. Click here for more information.
More Information for Your Trip
- 11 a.m. before selected matinées of King Lear, Much Ado About Nothing, A Wrinkle in Time and Frankenstein Revived - $4 per student plus tax. Click here for more information..
- Engage your students through active, practical exercises in these hour-long, artist-led workshops. Available in person and online. $8 per person plus tax , minimum of 20 people. Click here for more information.
- Book a half-hour discussion with cast members following the show. Available in-person and online. $2.75 per person plus tax, minimum 20 people. Click here for more information.
- Take your students behind the scenes for our Festival Treasures Tour. More information coming soon.
- Pre-order Student Picnics through our Box Office. $21 per picnic plus tax. Click here for the menu.
Get Bus Funding
- Elementary and secondary school groups visiting this season can apply for help with the cost of bus transportation. Click here for more information.
- Click here for more information about bus parking.
In preparation for your trip:
- Discuss the important role of the audience. Actors feed off the audience's energy. Please remind students that they are a valued part of the show and are encouraged to be responsive and to share laughter, tears and applause.
Arriving at the theatre:
- Please leave all backpacks at school or on your bus. If this is not possible, students may be asked to check their bags.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the performance. This will allow time to distribute tickets, use the washroom or take a walk through the gift shop.
- If you are picking up your tickets on the day of the performance, please arrive at the theatre at least 45 minutes before the performance begins. Tickets will be held at their respective theatres two hours before the show.
- Distribute the performance tickets at an alternate location away from the theatre entrance.
- Teachers and chaperones should assign one chaperone seat for every 15 students.
- Stratford Festival patrons are responsible for complying with all COVID regulations regarding entry. For the safety of our patrons and staff, we strongly recommend that masks be worn in our venues.
In our lobbies and public spaces:
- We encourage the use of hand sanitizer and to physical distance where possible.
- Visit the restroom before the show begins or at intermission.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all of our theatre lobbies.
During the performance:
- It is expected that teachers and supervisors sit with their students.
- Please turn off all mobile devices once you're seated so that no one will be disturbed during the performance. You may choose to collect these devices from the students before entering the theatre.
- If you arrive late for a performance, or leave the auditorium, our ushers will make every effort to seat you during a suitable break.
- Disruptive behaviour (including loud talking) will not be tolerated during the performance and may result in patrons being asked to leave the theatre. A teacher/chaperone will be asked to sit with the student in the lobby.
- Photographs may not be taken nor are recordings permitted at any time during the performance.
- We encourage a scent-free environment; please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne and other scented products when visiting our theatres.
- Patrons are welcome to bring bottled water or beverages in our lidded theatre cups into the auditorium.
Plan Your Virtual Fieldtrip
From Romeo and Juliet to Hamlet, we have more than ten productions and a number of different options for you to bring Stratford to your students whether you are teaching in the classroom or at a distance.
Unlimited access for one viewer/device:
For virtual classrooms or access for up to 40 viewers/devices:
- Secure, private link available for a three-month window $29.97 plus HST
For screenings or access for more than 40 viewers/devices:
- PerformancePlus FREE
- Secure, private link available for a 24-hour window $5.00/device plus HST
Contact us to book your virtual fieldtrip: