2024 PRIORITY BOOKING starts October 16
PRIORITY BOOKING FORM
Click here for more information.
Plan Your Trip
2024 SCHOOL TICKETS on-sale December 6, 2023
2024 School tickets are available for purchase online or by telephone through our Box Office on December 6, 2023.
1.800.567.1600 | 519.273.1600
2024 SCHOOLS' PRICE CHART - with seat maps
2024 SCHOOLS' GUIDE
Savings for Students
- Midweek matinées marked "S" on the calendar from $19 - excludes performances between June 28 and September 1.
- Early bird student matinées- selected 12:30 p.m. performances available for Romeo and Juliet and Wendy and Peter Pan. Includes a free welcome and post-show chat with cast and creative team members immediately following the show.
- Special student group pricing for other shows.
- Free chaperone ticket for every 20 student tickets purchased.
- Easy payment options.
- Save 50% on regular-prices A, B, C and Bravo zone seats when you add an evening show to a student matinée performances (marked S on the calendar).
- Take advantage of our special summer-school pricing for July and August performances.
- Fall for the Bard $10 student tickets (plus tax) - available for fall student matinée performances of Romeo and Juliet, Twelfth Night and Cymbeline. Click here for more information.
More Information for Your Trip
- 11 a.m.- noon before selected matinées of Romeo and Juliet, Twelfth Night, Wendy and Peter Pan, Something Rotten, The Diviners, La Cage aux Folles and Salesman in China. Led by artists appearing in the matinée, these high-energy sessions provide students the opportunity to explore key themes, questions and technical aspects of productions on the Festival's renowned stages. $4 per student plus tax. Click here for more information..
Private, Bespoke Workshops
- Dynamic, pre-show workshops customized to your students' needs and interests.$10 per person plus tax , minimum of 20 people. (For an additional cost, workshops travel to your school.) Click here for more information.
- Book a half-hour post-show chat with cast and creative team members after selected matinées. $3.00 per person plus tax, minimum 20 people. Click here for more information.
- Our delicious selection of picnics are individually prepared and can be ordered in advance for pickup on-site at the Festival or Tom Patterson theatres. Pre-order Student Picnics through our Box Office. $21.50 per picnic plus tax. More information coming soon.
Get Bus Funding
- Elementary and secondary school groups visiting this season can apply for help with the cost of bus transportation. Click here for more information.
- Click here for more information about bus parking.
In preparation for your trip:
- Discuss the important role of the audience. Actors feed off the audience's energy. Please remind students that they are a valued part of the show and are encouraged to be responsive and to share laughter, tears and applause.
Arriving at the theatre:
- Please leave all backpacks at school or on your bus. If this is not possible, students may be asked to check their bags. Students will not have access to their checked bags during the intermission.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the performance. This will allow time to distribute tickets, use the washroom or take a walk through the gift shop.
- If you are picking up your tickets on the day of the performance, please arrive at the theatre at least 45 minutes before the performance begins. Tickets will be held at their respective theatres two hours before the show.
- Distribute the performance tickets at an alternate location away from the theatre entrance.
- Teachers and chaperones should assign one chaperone seat for every 15 students.
In our lobbies and public spaces:
- Visit the restroom before the show begins or at intermission.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all of our theatre lobbies.
During the performance:
- It is expected that teachers and supervisors sit with their students.
- Please turn off all mobile devices once you're seated so that no one will be disturbed during the performance. You may choose to collect these devices from the students before entering the theatre.
- If you arrive late for a performance, or leave the auditorium, our ushers will make every effort to seat you during a suitable break.
- Disruptive behaviour (including loud talking) will not be tolerated during the performance and may result in guests being asked to leave the theatre. A teacher/chaperone will be asked to sit with the student in the lobby.
- Photographs may not be taken nor are recordings permitted at any time during the performance.
- We encourage a scent-free environment; please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne and other scented products when visiting our theatres.
- Guests are welcome to bring bottled water or beverages in our lidded theatre cups into the auditorium.